Author Topic: Manish Kumar - TestprepKart - Any one knows about him?  (Read 218 times)

Rihan

Manish Kumar - TestprepKart - Any one knows about him?
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:26:27 AM »
Hi,

I had a word with Mr. Manish Kumar from TestprepKart over the phone, He sounds very knowledgable with all his information on entrance examinations. He has provided me all the information that i need.

Now, i'm thinking how is it possible that a guy who is so experienced and forte in NRIs education planning in India and Abroad is not known in our NRI community in Dubai.

Just wanted to check up if anyone else had a chance to meet him or had a word with him over phone. Is it possible to call him for a small seminar in Dubai to educate all of us.

Also, does anyone has his phone number, he called me up from a VOIP which is not connecting me back with him. Any Idea guys?

Ritu

Re: Manish Kumar - TestprepKart - Any one knows about him?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 08:08:08 PM »
Yes, I had a word with him over phone a month back. He is actually good with academic counseling for examinations like JEE, NEET, SAT, IB etc.

You can reach him on +91 9999001864. He is also having a youtube channel so just in case you want to go through it.

JEE Analysis scholarship-test JEE Demo Online Sessions JEE-Counselor