Author Topic: IB Coaching Classes In Jakarta  (Read 100 times)

Vaibhav

IB Coaching Classes In Jakarta
« on: June 11, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »
We are Indian parents residing in Jakarta (Indonesia) and we struggling to find out the some good IB Coaching Classes, Coaching Centers, IB Tutors etc. here in Indonesia.

Based on our experience we could find some of the independent IB teachers here in Indonesia but they do not have a plan for studies. For simply doubt removal they are fine, but for full IB DP preparation we do not find this apt.

Like us there is a good NRIs community here in Indonesia like in Surabaya, Bundang, Medna or Semarang. So if we are having this issue in Jakarta, i'm sure all other NRIs in above region must be felling the same.

I would like all members to contribute here heavily for IB Classes and what ever info they have for IB Classes, Teachers, Courses etc.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

renuka89

Re: IB Coaching Classes In Jakarta
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 07:56:57 PM »
If you are looking for IB DP level courses, classes or tuitions in Jakarta. Then you should definitely speak to the IB Counselor of TestprepKart - I found them very knowledgable and they have all updated information on IB overall, they will also be able to guide you on entrance examinations you should appear in and the universities you can get into by preparing for some list of examinations.

So, in totality its totally worth speaking with them and the bonus is that they provide online live coaching for IB all levels for subject like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. I had my personal experience with them and they are great at it.

Here is where you can find all the relevant information about them on IB Coaching.

IB Coaching Classes In Jakarta

JEE Analysis scholarship-test JEE Demo Online Sessions JEE-Counselor